Monday, July 25, 2011

Bring me your MESS monsters!

I don't know about you mommas that are feeding little one's in the highchair now, but lemme' tell ya'... cloth bibs pretty much suck...If you have a super mess maker Like I do...You'll go through 2-3 bibs a day, because they trash them so quickly! I wanted to make a wipe-able bib but all I could find for kids was SUPER boring blah blah baby patterns.. Then I remembered OILCLOTH! Duh!!I have a store here in L.A that carries every oilcloth pattern known to MAN! So I bought a few awesome vintage looking pieces to get started! After tinkering around in my "craft dungeon" I whipped up these fab-o bibs! Whatcha think? Would YOUR baby rock one?




Well, I certainly hope so! They will be available in the store later on today!! Happy shopping girlie's!


0 comments:

Post a Comment